About Us & Job Description
Our local, veteran-owned company is growing fast and we pride ourselves in working with quality painting crews! If you are a painting subcontractor interested in working with our dedicated team, we’d love to see you apply!
The ideal candidates are painting professionals with integrity and extremely high standards and experience in commercial or residential painting. You must be physically able to perform the duties of the job, which include performing repetitive movements, standing for long periods, lifting heavy objects, climbing stairs, and ladders, etc. We want to keep our subcontractors busy with fun jobs and develop a lasting business relationship!
• Understands and executes work orders in a timely and professional manner
• Works with Project Manager to coordinate starting through completion of each project.
• Maintains clean, organized work areas and securely stores equipment and supplies
• Inspects work for the highest quality
• Maintains strict attention to detail when working at customer’s property
• Follows all safety policies and procedures
• Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
• Painting skills and knowledge of painting tools and equipment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• Quality conscious and detail-oriented
• Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record.
• Registered with Washington Labor & Industries, which requires business license, liability insurance, contractor's bond and worker's compensation insurance.
• Must be willing to undergo and pass a criminal background check
• Must have own pressure washing, painting equipment and transportation; we will provide magnets for your vans with our logo as well as uniforms for you and your entire crew!